Brexit: Stricter border controls as from october 1st
During our webinar we are pleased to outline on the new requirements and highlight what actions should the Belgian exporters and UK importers take to duly comply with the new requirements.
- 10h00: Welcome & introduction of the speakers
By Petra Van Bouwelen, International Business Development Manager Voka – Mechelen-Kempen
- 10h05: The implementation, problems & ideas concerning the BE-UK Green lane
By Gilles Suply, Advisor EU & International Affairs at Voka- Flanders Chamber of Commmerce & Industry (tbc)
- 10h15: Presentation about the Import of products, animals, food and feed system (IPAFFS) into the UK
- Process of registration
- What type of goods are involved?
Speaker to be appointed via Martina Andersen, DEFRA (tbc)
- 11h00: What type of certificates and licenses are required from Belgian side? How to apply and complete health certificates for exports from BE?
By Dr. Jan Van Seghbroeck or Ir. Erika Van den Berghe, Brexit experts at FASFC - Federal Agency for the Safety of the Food Chain (tbc)
- 11h35: Q&A
Moderation by Petra Van Bouwelen
- 12h00: End of the webinar
General managers, commercial managers, export managers, export staff involved in importing live animals, animal products and high risk food and feed not of animal origin into Great Britain.