Corona/COVID 19 - INNO4COV-19 - "Innovation hub" project (1st deadline on 30 November 2020)
Are you working for a company active in healthcare, medicine, biotech, biopharma, and/or IT-related topics (e.g. robotics, automation, electronics, nanotech, etc)? Then have a look at this accessible funding scheme (up to 100k€ subsidy).
Submission deadlines in November 2020, March 2021 and May 2021.
INNO4COV-19 at a Glance
Create a “lab-to-fab” platform and collaboration resource to enable companies and reference laboratories to develop and implement innovative technologies to fight COVID-19.
The INNO4COV-19 Project aims to support the full development to market uptake of technologies at TRL6-7 or higher. It Provides funding to third parties to archive the desiderated objectives.
- Companies or small consortia of companies established in one of the EU Member States or H2020 associated countries.
- The sectors of focus may include healthcare / medicine / biotech / biopharma, and IT-related topics (e.g. robotics, automation, electronics, nanotech, etc).
What they offer
- Financial support - Up to EUR 100,000 (100% of the total cost of the project)
- Tailored support - Guidance from a network of experts at a technical, business and regulatory level for bringing your innovation to the market
- Access to specific facilities and infrastructure - Providing added value to your innovations
- Media exposure - Highlights through our network
The applications will be considered in three different rounds.
- November 2020 ROUND - Deadline: 30/11/2020 – Funding decision: +40days
- March 2021 ROUND - Deadline: 31/03/2021 – Funding decision: +40days
- May 2021 ROUND - Deadline: 31/05/2021 – Funding decision: +40days