Workshop: Negotiating a Term Sheet with Investors ft. LRM
You read terms such as anti-dilution, preferred shares, pre-money, post-money, liquidation preference, drag-along, tag-along, voting rights, etc.
You know these terms are important but you might feel a bit overwhelmed of what they all mean. What impact can or will they have once the investor is on board? What are the potential consequences during following investment rounds? Will I stay in control of my company? Which terms are important for me?
What do all these terms mean and what impact can they have now, and in the future?
On the 4th of June, you will get an introduction to term sheets and how to negotiate them with investors!
- 08.30 - 09.00: Welcome with coffee
- 09.00 - 10.15: Session on Term Sheets by EY Law - Head M&A Law Tom Swinnen & Ruben Schoenmaekers
- 10.15 - 10.30: COFFEE BREAK
- 10.30 - 11.30: Negotiating a Term Sheet by LRM - Investment Manager Koen Walbers
- 11.30 - 12.00: Round-up + Q&A
See you there,
PS: For more information feel free to contact the EYnovation team
Corda Campus - Conference Kempische Steenweg 293 3500 Hasselt