What is this?
The SOLAR-ERA.NET Cofund 2 is an initiative of 15 European countries or regions. ERA.Net supports European transnational projects with a focus on solar energy, in particular photovoltaic energy (PV), concentrated solar energy (CSP) and thermal solar energy.
How is the consortium composed?
- Austria (FFG - Austrian Research Promotion Agency)
- Belgium - Flanders (VlAIO - Flanders Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Belgium - Wallonia (SPW - Service Public de Wallonie)
- Cyprus (RPF - Research Promotion Foundation)
- France (ADEME - Agence de l'environnement et de la maîtrise de l'énergie)
- France (ANR - Agence Nationale de la recherche)
- Germany (PtJ - Projektträger Jülich)
- Germany - NRW (Projektträger ETN)
- Greece (GSRT - General Secretariat for Research and Technology)
- Israel (Ministry of Energy)
- The Netherlands (RVO)
- Spain (CDTI - Center for the Development of Industrial Technology)
- Spain - Mineco-AEI (Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness - State Research Agency)
- Sweden (SWEA - Swedish Energy Agency)
- Switzerland (SFOE - Swiss Federal Office of Energy)
- Switzerland (NET - Nowak Energy & Technology Ltd.)
- Turkey ((TÜBİTAK - Türkiye Bilimsel ve Teknolojik Araştırma Kurumu)
What programmes have committed?
VLAIO participates with R&D company projects (including the SME programme).
Who is the target audience?
Flemish companies (both SMEs and large companies) that want to carry out a challenging R&D project together with foreign companies and/or knowledge institutes can submit a project proposal. A project consortium consists of at least 2 partners from 2 different Solar-ERA.Net countries/regions (with regions in different countries). Specific eligibility criteria and support modalities apply to each country or region. It is requested to contact the granting agencies in each country or region where support is requested prior to submission.
A specific question about Solar-ERA.Net? Contact email@example.com, T +32 2 432 42 94