In close collaboration with our sister-organization Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT) we help foreign entrepreneurs and investors to establish or expand a business in Flanders.
When looking closer at the opportunities Flanders and its five provinces has to offer you, the local Account Manager of Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship and your FIT investment Officer will:
- Assist you in finding the right location (office space, industrial or logistic buildings, greenfields etc.) to set up your company;
- Guide you through specific legislation in Flanders and Belgium concerning start up formalities, environmental and urban development permits, labour law, property law, taxation, etc;
- Inform you about governmental incentives (subsidies, public financing tools, etc.) for your project;
- Search for appropriate industrial, research and innovation partners in Flanders;
- Guide you to professional organizations.