We help foreign investors in Flanders
In close collaboration with our sister-organisation Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT) we help foreign entrepreneurs and investors to establish or expand a business in Flanders.
The Investment Officers of FIT are your first point of contact. They will provide you with the information you are looking for free of charge, tailor-made and confidentially. You can find your Investment Officer in Brussels via www.investinflanders.com.
When looking closer at the opportunities Flanders and its five provinces has to offer you, the local Account Manager of Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship and your FIT investment Officer will:
- Assist you in finding the right location (office space, industrial or logistic buildings, greenfields etc.) to set up your company;
- Guide you through specific legislation in Flanders and Belgium concerning start up formalities, environmental and urban development permits, labour law, property law, taxation, etc;
- Inform you about governmental incentives (subsidies, public financing tools, etc.) for your project;
- Search for appropriate industrial, research and innovation partners in Flanders;
- Guide you to professional organizations.